My Must Have Moisturisers

Winter is the time of the year when I need to use moisturisers more than ever. If I don't, my skin becomes so dry and I just hate it. So for today's post I decided to share with you my must have moisturisers for the winter if any of you need some help deciding which ones to get!

My first moisturiser is the L'Oreal Triple Active Nourish Intense Hydrating Moisturiser.

Wordy name, I know, but I just love this product. My mom bought me this for Christmas and i've used it everyday since. Aswell as smelling AMAZING, it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky as some moisturisers can. If you have really dry skin, this is definitely for you. I tend to get dry skin on my forehead around this time of the year, and since i've been using this, it has completely cleared up!
The next one im loving is actually a tester I picked up in glamour magazine in November, but its such a handy size! Its the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion.
 This moisturiser is really creamy and leaves your skin feeling so soft, its unbelievable. It also absorbs into the skin so fast, which means its perfect if you want to apply some before makeup. Although this product is on the pricey side, I think it's so worth it and I will definitely be buying some once the tester is gone!
My final choice is something I have been using for so many years. If you're not looking to spend a lot on a moisturiser this is perfect for you. This is the Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream
Now i'm pretty sure you can buy this from Poundland for a smaller size, but it is sold in mostly all pharmacy's or boots. I don't really use this moisturiser on my face. I tend to use it on my body because I find it does leave your face feeling greasy and shiny, so i'd rather use it on my arms or legs. Nevertheless it is still an amazing moisturiser for your body, at a cheaper price. 

If you have any of these moisturisers or are planning to purchase any let me know what you thought of them!

I would also like to say a HUGE thank you. Yesterdays post received so many reads, more than I have ever had before! And we've reached 2000+ page views! I was in shock this morning when I logged into blogger! Thank you so much!

Darriyan


Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin' to keep up to date with my posts!
Read my newest post here!