Recent Purchases I've Been Loving

This week I treated myself ( because it was my birthday!) to a couple of items i've been wanting for quite a while. The Zoella Tutti Fruity Body Mist and the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, which I definitely will be doing a proper review on very soon!
Lets start with the Body Mist. Zoella Beauty is a brand that I have loved ever since it was launched last year. I own quite a lot of her products but one i've never tried is the Tutti Fruity spray.
This smells like all different kinds of berries, hence the name 'Tutti Fruity'. Although I prefer the body mist in the original range, this one has a stronger scent, and last way longer than the original one. If you're looking for a new scent but don't want to spend loads on branded perfumes, I would definitely recommend this!

 I've seen so many people using this and swearing by it and I knew I needed to try it. I was in need of a new foundation so decided to invest in this one. I'm not going to into too much detail with this because I want to do a full review on it eventually, but what I will say is that I love this foundation. It provides full coverage and is SPF 15, not that I would need that with Englands current weather! It also comes with a pump and i'm so glad it did because I hate foundations that don't have one!
This was on sale in Superdrug, priced at £5.99, which I think is an amazing price for such a good product!

These are just two little purchases i've made recently which I really wanted to share with you! I feel like it has been so long since I last posted! I had planned to post this yesterday but I didn't get round to finishing it because it was my birthday! Sorry!

Have you bought any products recently that you're loving?

Darriyan 

Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin' to keep up to date with my posts! Once I hit 100 followers, i'll be doing a mini-giveaway!!

No comments