Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Review

Yesterday I thought I would treat myself to an early birthday present. I've wanted the Lash Sensational Mascara for so long but every time I pop into Superdrug I always forget to pick some up! Finally I have some, so I've decided to review it for everyone who can't decide whether or not to buy it!
This mascara claims to  reveal 'layer upon layer of lashes' and it really does! The brush itself is curved which makes it easier to apply the mascara evenly. The brush also comes with very thin and short bristles in the inner curve which is great for getting them tiny lashes. It also has longer bristles in the outer curve to reach everywhere else.
If you take your time whilst applying this product, you will not leave out any lashes. It also makes your lashes look so voluminous and thick without giving you a clumpy look. With other mascaras I find myself putting on layer after layer to get the desired look I want, but with this, you can get super thick and long lashes with 1-2 coats. You could even apply more than that without it getting even a tiny bit clumpy.
And finally the mascara is fragrance free and can be removed easily and quickly. I paid £7.99 for this mascara, which I think is fairly reasonable for what you are getting in return! I would 100% recommend this product if you're in need of a new mascara, or even want to just try something new. I think it is safe to say, this is my current favourite mascara.

Thank you so much for reading! I had a post planned for Sunday but I have mock exams for college next week. Unfortunately, with revision I won't have time to take the pictures and actually write this post! But I do have some things already wrote and scheduled for next week!

Thank you for your continued support.

Darriyan 

Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin' to keep up to date with my posts!
Latest post here!




No comments