New Makeup For The New Year

Every now and then I love to switch up my makeup because I hate wearing the same things all the time! I'm so lucky that this year for Christmas, I revived so many lovely makeup products that I am able to change up a few things!

The first product I have been using this year is the Tanya Burr Perfect Brows Palette. 
This palette comes with 4 different shades and 1 highlighter, which is perfect because it allows you to mix colours to find your eyebrow shade. 
It also comes with a slanted mini brush which helps you get the brow shape you want. This product is honestly my favourite brow product i've ever used. My eyebrows are naturally dark so I don't have to do much with them. This is perfect for me because I can just fill in the parts I need to!

The next new product i'm using is my Eyes Uncovered Nude Eye Shadow Palette.
I think this is the best eye shadow palette for me because it contains very natural shades, which is what I like using on an everyday basis.
I don't like any eye makeup too heavy in the day, I like to stick to neutral colours. However, some of the shades in here are perfect for creating a darker smokey eye look if you wanted to do so. This palette is also so affordable and it lasts quite a long time!

Next is my MAC eye shadow in the shade 'Fireside'.
Personally, this isn't something I would wear everyday as it's just so dark, but it looks so nice alongside a purple/burgundy lip. I have a jumper that is a similar colour to this, so I'll wear this eyeshadow with that jumper. I might actually do a post soon on that whole look!
I think this would also look nice if you want to create a darker eye look for a party maybe, or if you're going out. Nevertheless, it is a beautiful colour and the pigmentation is amazing in it. 

Eyeliner is something I use everyday, so I was so happy to get some new ones by Lumiere.
These are two shades, one in black and one in brown. I use black eyeliner on my waterline, and I sometimes use the brown eyeliner to fill in my brows. What I love about these though, is that they both come with a smudger on the top.
This allows me to smudge my eyeliner to create more of a smokey look.

I've been in need of a new mascara for so long so my mom bought me the Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara.
This mascara is good, but it isn't the best. It's a very thick and heavy mascara and sometimes it makes my eyelashes clump together, which normally leads to me taking off all my eye makeup off and starting again- which trust me, is a pain. I think some mascaras are better when they start to dry up over time and this is definitely one of them. If i'm being honest, I do like it but I probably wouldn't repurchase.

The next two products are possible my favourite lispticks ever! The L'Oreal Colour Riche By JLo, and the Clinique Nude Pop.
They are both so natural, but at the same time they stand out. They're similar shades but the L'Oreal one is a slightly bit lighter. These shades honestly go with any makeup look. They're perfect for an everyday look! I will 100% be repurchasing them both.

Then final thing I have been using so much already is the Lumiere eye palette.
This palette is so pretty and has lovely colours in it. As you can see below I have been loving the gold colour! It is so bright and really makes your eyes stand out. I have also been using the sandy brown colour (the 6th shade along from the right) in the outer corners of my eyes and blending it in. This creates a gold, kind of smokey eye. I love this look because its nothing too dramatic for my everyday look.

These are all the new products I have been using this year so far! I'm honestly so grateful to have received all of this for Christmas from all my lovely family and friends. There are a few more products I want to try out so i'll be buying them soon! Have you had any new products that you've been using this year? Do you have any of the products I mentioned? If so what do you think of them?

Thank you so much for reading!

Darriyan

Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin' to keep up to date with my posts!
Read my latest post here!








No comments